We provide integrative massage that invites you to deeper relaxation and restoration and reflection. We also honor the meridians used in Chinese Medicine and may focus massage along these meridians if the concerns presented indicate this may prove useful. These are the modalities of massage that we offer:
- Swedish massage: total body relaxation massage with varying degrees of pressure. Intended to assist with cardiovascular and lymphatic flow.
- Trigger Point therapy: direct pressure applied to specific points on the body to relieve areas of tension and constraint in the muscles.
- Cranial Sacral work: very gentle and subtle work that balances the flow of the fluid that circulates between the cranium and the sacrum.
- Neuromuscular therapy: this therapy assists the mind-muscles communication to release areas of the muscle that are bound up and painful. Areas of the muscle are stimulated in a way to invite the brain’s receptors to release these muscles.
- Lymphatic massage: Very light touch that assists and encourages improved lymph flow. This treatment is beneficial in detoxification, supporting improved immunity, and deep relaxation.
This time of your massage is time for you. We hope to create a ritual of time that will restore, relax, and invite you to reflection that will be healing and renewing to you physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Herbal massage and essential oil therapies are available upon request and may be offered if concerns presented indicate this may be of use.
Initial intake appointment: 90 minutes including a thorough history and discussion of goals and concerns for treatment / $75.00.
Follow up massage and bodywork appointments: 1 hour / $60.00.