We provide integrative massage that invites you to deeper relaxation and restoration. We honor the meridians used in Classical Chinese Medicine and may focus massage along these meridians if the concerns presented indicate this may prove useful. These are the modalities of massage that we offer:
- Swedish massage: total body relaxation massage with varying degrees of pressure. Intended to assist with cardiovascular and lymphatic flow.
- Trigger Point therapy: direct pressure applied to specific points on the body to relieve areas of tension and constraint in the muscles.
- Cranial Sacral work: very gentle and subtle work that balances the flow of the fluid that circulates between the cranium and the sacrum.
- Neuromuscular therapy: this therapy assists the mind-muscles communication to release areas of the muscle that are bound up and painful. Areas of the muscle are stimulated in a way to invite the brain’s receptors to release these muscles.
- Lymphatic massage: Very light touch that assists and encourages improved lymph flow. This treatment is beneficial in detoxification, supporting improved immunity, and deep relaxation.
- Hot Stone massage: A full body massage including the use of stones warmed in an electric cooker. Most stones used will be basalt or volcanic stones. Some of these were collected by us in Iceland for the purpose of use in this treatment. There is an additional charge for this treatment because of the significant time involved in preparation for and cleaning stones after the treatment.
This time of your massage is time for you. We hope to create a ritual of time that will restore, relax, and invite you to reflection that will be healing and renewing to you physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Herbal massage and essential oil therapies are available upon request and may be offered if concerns presented indicate this may be of use.
Integrative Massage Therapy and Bodywork: $75.
Hot Stone Massage Therapy: $125
Please note: At this time, Bodywork appointments are not available for those who are not fully vaccinated for COVID 19. If you are not fully vaccinated, Chinese Medical Acupuncture appointments are available and offered on the screened porch adjacent to the inside treatment space.